Posted on January 9, 2023 • 4 minutes • 811 words • Other languages: Русский, Українська
Table of contents
By adjusting the spectrum of blue, red, and green (RGB) in the clips, you can change the color of the image, as well as improve its style. Color correction is used in the production of video content of various types, since it can be used to make any image more saturated and interesting.
What you need to know about color correction?
When producing a video, you can do without this processing, but in this case, the video may turn out to be uninteresting and faded, which will nullify all efforts during shooting. With the help of color correction, you can change the color of the picture, experiment with contrast and adjust the level of light. This allows even not very successful shots to be made brighter and more dynamic.
Processing of the captured video material helps to correctly set the accents, which will make the video more understandable and concise. With its help, you can correct the mood of the entire video, as well as show the main characters in more detail, which is important when shooting commercials. In order to attract new customers, to interest the audience in your service or brand, it is not enough to perform professional shooting. You need to pay enough attention to post-production, because with its help you can surprise consumers, which will attract the growth of the company’s popularity.
Color correction: what work does it include?
Color correction is a voluminous process that takes a lot of time to complete. It is performed using special equipment, as well as software and consists of the following steps:
- Technical. It begins after the filming is completed and editing is completed. All finished material is translated into files used by editors for work.
- Primary(Color correcting). At this stage, it is necessary to completely eliminate the noise, as well as balance the presence of white, purple and green colors. Specialists are working on the brightness of all frames, as well as individual elements, and are engaged in frame color equalization.
- Secondary (Color grading). Color replacement is carried out according to customer requirements.
What matters when calculating the cost of color correction services?
It is possible to calculate the exact price for such a service only after a team of specialists has become familiar with the project and the amount of work to be done. There are some factors that affect the budget of this service, namely:
- Duration. The longer the video, the more frames need to be processed.
- Color correction type. The technical stage is faster, and it costs significantly less, since it is basic. Artistic color correction will cost an order of magnitude more expensive, but with its help you can work out the palette, contrast level, and also the depth of the frames.
- Allotted deadlines. For urgent orders, you need to pay extra, as specialists will work overtime.
Entrust the work to professionals
Video content processing is one of the most important stages in the production of various types of videos. In order to perform this work efficiently, specialists must have experience in this field, as well as all the necessary equipment and software. Alpina Production offers its services to clients from Ukraine and other countries. We have been working in this area for many years and we know how to make any video as attractive and interesting as possible.
By contacting us, you can be sure that we will complete your order on time. At the same time, the price of our services will be significantly lower than that of our competitors. To start cooperation with Alpina Production, please contact us by phone or leave a request on the website.