Shooting in a club: what you need to know?
Creating such a video is a rather difficult task, because in addition to shooting the ongoing event, it is extremely important to fully convey the atmosphere and emotions of its participants. In addition, sometimes there are difficulties with lighting, so the implementation of such projects requires the involvement of highly professional operators, editors and other specialists. The shooting process can be divided into several main stages:
- Preparatory. You can create a high-quality video only if you discuss all the details with the customer in advance. During the discussion, the main concept of the video and the number of operators involved in the shooting are determined.
- Departure to the shooting location. Before starting work, specialists need to familiarize themselves with the location where the event will take place. Operators decide in advance where it is best to install equipment.
- Equipment preparation. It is impossible to use conventional cameras in nightclubs due to lighting conditions. For filming such a plan, special equipment is selected.
- Work with personnel. If the video is filmed for advertising purposes, in some cases it is appropriate to additionally hire professional actors. This allows you to make the video more interesting and memorable.
- Shooting. Operators work on site, according to the previously agreed deadline.
Work with personnel. After the shooting process is completed, you can further work on the image. Lighting imperfections can be corrected with the help of color correction. All finished frames are viewed and editing is performed.
Price for shooting in a club and cafe: what you need to know?
It is possible to calculate the exact cost of the project only after a detailed discussion. But before you start working on creating a video, you should study the main factors that affect the shooting budget, namely:
- Shooting time. The services of operators are paid depending on the conditions of the company. In some cases, the fee is calculated by the hour, but if it is a long shoot, then there may be other conditions.