Posted on January 9, 2023 • 4 minutes • 845 words • Other languages: Русский
Table of contents
Professional cameramen are involved in filming concerts, since such work is extremely difficult to perform. Often, to cover an event, it is necessary to involve several specialists at once in order to get shots from different angles.
Features of filming concerts
The main feature of this type of content is that the shooting is carried out during the concert. A group of operators works at the location, which allows you to get shots from different angles. Specialists need not only to capture the event, but also to convey the atmosphere of the event as accurately as possible, as well as to show the emotions of the concert participants and the audience.
Videos of this kind are in demand among artists who want to become even more popular. The video is distributed on social networks, as well as on the personal platforms of the musicians, to share with those who could not attend the event on their own.
How is the shooting process?
Conventionally, the entire process of creating a video can be divided into several stages, namely:
- Preparatory. The camera team, director and other employees discuss the main idea of the video with the customer. The main points that you need to pay attention to during shooting are indicated. The use of special effects is discussed, and the number of cameras involved is also determined.
- Location inspection. A group of specialists working on the shooting of the concert go to the place in order to get acquainted with it in detail. Operators determine where the cameras will be installed and whether additional lights need to be installed.
- Equipment selection and installation. The most suitable equipment for the planned event is selected. Specialists go to the location and mount it.
- Shooting. Work on the creation of video is carried out with the involvement of professional cameramen and directors.
- Work on finished frames. All footage is reviewed. To improve the quality of shooting, in some cases it is appropriate to work on light correction. Sometimes you need to add graphic elements to the video, for example, text accompaniment at the bottom of the image.
How do I know what the cost of filming a video will be?
It is possible to perform a full calculation of the price for creating a video of such a plan only after a detailed acquaintance with the project and the upcoming scope of work. There are several factors that affect the shooting budget, namely:
- Team. The larger the project, the more specialists of different profiles will need to be involved for its implementation.
- Equipment. In some cases, additional equipment needs to be rented, such as cameras or lighting.
- Video duration. The cost of filming a concert with a total duration of 2 hours will cost much more than events twice as short.
- Treatment. If the finished video needs to be additionally equipped with graphic elements, you need to pay extra for this service separately. This also applies to color correction, as well as working with sound.
Affordable and high quality
You can order filming of the concert by contacting Alpina Production. We are one of the leaders in the Ukrainian market, as we have been successfully working on the creation of various types of video content for more than a year. In our work we use professional equipment and software, which allows us to guarantee high quality shooting. By contacting us, you can count on:
- low and affordable prices;
- professional team;
- successful implementation of projects of any complexity.
We work with customers from Ukraine and other countries, so we offer several payment methods. Before starting cooperation, we always sign an official contract with clients, where we fix the cost of the project and the timing of its implementation. You can order filming of the concert by calling our office or leaving a request on the website.