Video creation: features
Videos are actively used by both large companies and owners of their own blogs or channels on social networks. Such content may be promotional, educational, social, cognitive or any other type of content. The duration of the video depends on the purpose for which it is used. It is advisable to use short videos of up to two minutes to attract new customers, business partners or advertising. But in some cases it is permissible to use the material for up to several hours.
The main goal of any video is to convey the information contained in it to the target audience in the simplest and most concise way. You can create a high-quality product using advanced equipment, such as movies and DSLR equipment, as well as software. This allows you to make images bright, reduce noise, and, if necessary, improve the color of the picture.
How much is the video?
The cost of video content directly depends on the complexity of the project. When calculating the price should take into account such factors as:
- Duration. The longer the video, the more expensive it will cost, because in this case, operators, sound engineers, editors will work much longer than if the video lasts less than two minutes.
- Preparation. Before you start working on video, you need to carefully study market trends. Half the success of any video depends on a well-thought-out concept and a well-written script.
- Shooting. It includes preparatory work – site selection, delivery of equipment, scenery. The cost of the entire project is affected by the number of filming days.
- Features of the project. The price is influenced by the number of actors involved in the video, the presence of special effects, as well as props, as well as the conditions under which the shooting will take place.
- Payment of fees. All the people involved in creating the video need to pay a salary (it depends on the professionalism of the people, as well as the number of hours they work).