Educational video screencast: what is important to know?
The main task of such content is to convey a certain algorithm of actions to a wide audience. This may be information about the use of certain skills or a detailed demonstration of the implementation of a process. In the modern world, educational videos are used not only for educational purposes, but also in various areas of marketing, creativity and management.
The combination of the visual component with the overlay of audio allows you to absorb information much faster. In addition, instructional videos can be used to demonstrate how programs work. In this case, a screencast is used (this is when the screen of the device is shown in the video, where the work with the software is shown in detail).
Training videos can be additionally equipped with computer animation, which will significantly increase the memorability of the information presented in the video. And with the help of a professional presenter, you can make content that can be used for demonstration at open lessons or lectures. You can tell more about how to act in certain situations with the help of a role-playing video.
Creating a training video: how does it work?
To create content, it is necessary to attract a professional team with the necessary equipment. Work on a training video consists of several stages, namely:
- Idea. The team discusses with the customer what should be included in the video. The concept of the project is jointly determined, and the entire list of tasks is discussed.
- Scenario. The work on the script is carried out on the basis of the information received earlier.
- Training. Before shooting, you need to decide on the location, deliver additional equipment (lighting, scenery) to the place. At this stage, the selection of actors takes place.
- Shooting. Operators work on site and shoot according to a previously agreed plan.
- Treatment. The finished material can be further processed. We are talking about the imposition of musical accompaniment and scoring, as well as the implementation of editing. Image quality can be improved by color correction.