Posted on January 9, 2023 • 4 minutes • 779 words • Other languages: Русский, Українська
Table of contents
The use of motion design allows you to “revive” static objects during the production of video content. This type of animation graphics is often used in the production of films of various genres, games, as well as advertising, educational and presentation videos.
What is unique about motion design?
This type of computer animation combines sound and visual effects. Its main feature is that with the help of a small video you can convey a large amount of information to the end user. This type of content is actively used in the creation of videos for social networks, as it allows you to instantly attract attention, as well as in the production of music videos, infographics and other types of content. Motion design includes:
- 2D and 3D computer animation;
- 360 degree video;
- GIF video clips;
- virtual reality products.
How is motion design created?
To create a computer animation of such a plan, it is necessary to go through several stages, namely:
- Script writing. You should not start creating a video without deciding on the idea and concept. The customer and the team must discuss all the details that should be present in the video, and then turn them into a script. It is extremely important to understand what audience the content is intended for.
- Storyboard. At this stage, a draft version of the video is created. This will allow you to approximately understand what will happen in the end, after completing all the steps. You can make changes if necessary.
- Animation. Designers are engaged in the creation of animated characters, and also “revive” them.
- Voice acting. In order to interest as many consumers as possible, it is best to convey information not only with the help of sight, but also through hearing. To do this, you need to add sound to the video. This can be a recorded text file, with the involvement of an announcer or actors, or musical accompaniment (a musical group or solo artist is invited).
- Mixing. All materials are combined into a single roller. Additional processing is performed if necessary.
How much does motion design cost?
The cost of computer animation depends on the company’s policy, its professionalism, as well as the availability of the necessary equipment and support. In addition, several factors affect the price, namely:
- Duration. To create long videos, you will need significantly more frames than in the case of videos of 15-30 seconds.
- Effects. Content with simple graphics will cost significantly less than large-scale projects using 3D computer animation.
- Treatment. Video editing, sound overlay, additional processing, for example, color correction are paid separately.
material combination. If it is necessary to combine previously used material with a new one, it will be necessary to involve special employees.
Video production at an affordable cost
You can order motion design in Kyiv and other cities of Ukraine by contacting Alpina Production. We also have a successful experience of working with customers from abroad. Before starting cooperation, we invite all our clients to familiarize themselves with the portfolio, which contains the best work of our team. We offer our customers a wide range of services, including:
- animation creation;
- motion design;
- color correction;
- turnkey video production.
To start cooperation with us, you can leave a request on our website. You can also contact Alpina Production by phone. Our employees will tell you more about motion design, terms of cooperation and will be able to announce the preliminary cost of services.