Posted on January 9, 2023 • 4 minutes • 851 words • Other languages: Русский, Українська
Table of contents
You can demonstrate the features of the modeling business by creating a fashion video. Such a service is in demand among those who have decided to link their careers with the fashion world, as well as among designers and owners of branded stores.
Fashion photography: what’s different?
Its main feature is that the operators need to demonstrate in detail the smallest features of clothing. But besides this, one should not forget about creating an interesting atmosphere that attracts attention. During the shoot, cameramen must demonstrate the features of the clothes created by the designers in order to show their best side to the consumer. In addition, this type of shooting is used by professional models to attract new employers.
In some cases, it is appropriate to tell the story of the foundation of the brand, its main concept in a fashion video. To do this, during the production of the video, a unique mood is created, which allows you to tell about the designer’s philosophy in as much detail as possible.
How is shooting fashion videos?
Before you start making a video, you need to think about what its main goal is. Unlike other types of content, models are selected before shooting begins, and this requires a fairly large amount of time. Next, you need to perform several steps, namely:
- Preparatory. The customer and the team discuss the main concept of the video together. It is important to immediately decide on the end consumer, as well as choose the place where the shooting will take place. A preliminary estimate is calculated, taking into account the amount of work to be done.
- Scenario. When creating fashion videos, you need to write a script. This will make the content more interesting and vibrant. At this stage, the use of special effects is discussed.
- Shooting. Before the filming process begins, the equipment is installed. In some cases, additional lighting is required. Operators work on location under the direction of the chief director.
- Treatment. Finished frames need additional processing. We are talking about editing, color correction, working with sound.
What affects the final cost of shooting?
The budget of each project is calculated individually, and it is extremely difficult to name the minimum cost. But there are several main factors that affect the final price, namely:
- Location. In some cases, operators work on the street or in special rooms where screenings take place. But sometimes you need to rent a professional studio, which affects the final cost of the project.
duration. Long rollers need more detailed processing. Therefore, their price is much higher than that of short videos.
- Team. For large projects, it is necessary to attract additional employees, for example, operators, lighting specialists. The work of each team member is paid separately. The project budget will also be affected by the amount of equipment used, as well as the availability of additional props.
- Animation. The creation and implementation of animation in the video is paid separately, as well as dubbing with the help of professional actors or announcers.
- Treatment. Color correction and the introduction of graphic elements will affect the final cost.
- Timing. Many companies are ready to work with orders with a limited time frame, but in this case, an additional fee is charged from the customer.
- Fashion video from professionals
You can order the creation of video content of any complexity from us. Our company Alpina Production is ready to take on both small projects, the shooting of which can take 10-15 minutes, and large ones, the work on which can take several months.
We offer the lowest prices for our customers, but this does not affect the quality of the services provided. If you have any questions regarding the features of shooting a fashion video or you are ready to conclude an agreement, just call us at the numbers listed on the site. Waiting for you!