What you need to know about 2D animation?
Some 30-20 years ago, such animation was used exclusively in the film industry. Bringing characters to life on screen so they can move has captured the attention of millions of children around the world. Now 2D animation is in demand among a large number of companies. They use it to create presentations, educational projects, and also in the production of commercials.
Information given through animation is much better absorbed than that which comes through text and sound messages or through conventional shooting. Videos using 2D computer animation look brighter and more interesting. This technology can significantly increase the attention of the audience, so it is often used for educational purposes.
How is 2D animation created?
This technology is quite simple. It does not require the involvement of a large number of specialists of different profiles, since it is created exclusively with the help of professional equipment. The creation of 2D computer animation can be divided into several stages:
- Scenario. Before starting work, you need to decide on the main idea. If necessary, you can attract scriptwriters who will write the script, according to the wishes of the customer.
- Design. All acting characters are being developed, as well as their environment. Also, experts are engaged in drawing the emotions of the characters.
- Storyboard. A draft version of the video is viewed, if necessary, adjustments are made. The most interesting shots are selected.
- Phasing. At this stage, it is necessary to draw intermediate frames, as well as the background.
- Voice acting. Music or sound effects are superimposed on the finished video. The speaker reads the text.