Video 3D: features
With the help of this technology, it is possible to shoot interesting and original videos. It is used not only during the production of feature films or animated products. Three-dimensional computer animation is actively used in the creation of advertising, educational and entertainment videos. The uniqueness of this technology lies in the fact that the consumer assimilates information in two ways at once – with the help of sight and hearing.
You can use 3D animation to implement a variety of ideas. Using this technology, it is possible to achieve the required level of detail and textures. Video becomes more exciting, interesting and vibrant. With the help of 3D computer animation, you can completely ignore the laws of physics in the cutscenes, as well as create unique locations and characters.
How is 3D video produced?
In order to create video content using this technology, it is necessary to perform different types of work. These are steps such as:
- Create a script. The customer voices all his wishes to the team, after which the main idea of the video is jointly determined. The script is in the process of being written.
- Storyboard. Specialists visualize acting scenes and characters. At this stage, animatics is also performed (this is a draft video that already has geometric shapes). With its help, you can already get acquainted with the future video in detail, analyze its storyline and dynamics.
- Animation. There is a direct creation of three-dimensional computer animation, including the construction of the overall composition.
- Adjustments can be made at this stage if necessary.
- Working with the final version. The video is reviewed and supplemented with minor changes. Lighting changes, textures are applied.
- Post-production. Voiceover is superimposed on the finished video; also, to improve the picture, the image can be further processed using color correction. If necessary, you can add a company or brand logo.