Creating video content for social networks is in demand among bloggers, as well as companies and brands that run business pages on social networks. Installation of the roller for such purposes is carried out strictly based on the requirements of the sites on which it will be placed in the future. According to the type of presentation, videos can be promotional, entertaining or informative.
Video for social networks – Facebook and Instagram: what is it?
Video content for placement on such sites is significantly different from corporate video or video infographics. Such a product should be as short as possible, but at the same time informative. Its main goal is to interest a wide audience, convey the necessary information to it, and in some cases call for action.
If we are talking about business pages on social networks that are maintained on behalf of a company or brand, then in this case the main goal is to get as many subscribers as possible, as well as to interest consumers in services or products.
Creating a high-quality video allows you to increase the popularity of a product or brand, and also has a positive effect on its reputation. But it is extremely important that the content is properly filmed and worked out. Indeed, it is difficult to invest the necessary information and make it visually attractive in a video whose duration is 15 seconds. With the help of professional editing, you can get a video that will be concise and useful.
How is shooting video for social networks?
Video content for use on sites such as Facebook and Instagram has a duration limit. But, despite the fact that the video is short, you need to carefully consider each captured frame. The creation of such material can be divided into several stages:
- Preparatory. The video production team discusses the entire project with the customer. All wishes of the client and his ideas are taken into account. The main purpose of the video, its duration is determined. At this stage, you need to decide whether to use animation and graphics in the video. There is a preliminary calculation of the cost.
- Working with sources. After filming is completed, you need to review all the footage.
- Mounting. The best frames are selected, and after that they are glued together. With the help of modern equipment and software, it is possible to make transitions between frames imperceptible.
- Graphics. If necessary, the video is additionally equipped with special effects. Computer-aided design and animation may be applied.
- Color correction. At this stage, it is possible to improve the color of the video, as well as improve the quality of the picture.
- Voice acting. It is not always performed (at the request of the client). Musical accompaniment or text can be superimposed on the finished video clip. For this, announcers and musical groups are involved.