Panoramic shooting: five basic steps
This is a rather time-consuming and complex process that requires the involvement of specialists of different profiles. Conventionally, panoramic shooting can be divided into several main stages, namely:
- Familiarization. At this stage, the team and the customer discuss the concept of the video in detail, determine its main idea. It is extremely important to decide which devices the consumer should use to view videos in the future. It is advisable to provide specialists with photos of the location where the shooting will take place.
- Training. The script is being written. It is necessary to decide whether to order voice acting for the video and musical accompaniment.
- Animatics. Allows you to roughly understand what the finished project will look like. Experts think over where it is necessary to mount the equipment.
- Shooting. Shooting is carried out, after which all the material is viewed. At this stage, you can apply special effects to the video and introduce graphics.
- Post-production. The footage is being edited and the frames are blended smoothly. Voice acting is superimposed on the finished video.
Calculation of the project budget: what is worth knowing?
In order to find out the exact price for panoramic shooting, you need to determine the duration of the video, as well as its main idea and concept. The duration of the video significantly affects the cost of the project. In addition, it matters:
- Shooting features. During operation, the cameras can be set at an angle to the object that needs to be filmed, or the trajectory of movement. In some cases, you will need to make adjustments to frames, which affects the cost.
- Stabilization. It will be required if the camera was unstable and vibrated during shooting. This needs to be corrected because the image in the video may not be clear.
- Render. With its help, a static panorama is created. This technology is in demand when creating 3D tours, infographics or educational content.
- Treatment. If the video needs to be equipped with additional animation, special effects, sound, then you will have to pay extra for this.
After the panoramic shooting is completed, the video needs to be adapted to the required format, which also affects the overall budget of the project.
Professional Panoramic Shooting
You can entrust the work of such a plan only to specialists with experience who have the necessary equipment and software. In the Ukrainian market, the leading position in this area is occupied by Alpina Production. This is a team of true professionals who know their business. You can order from us:
- 360 degree panoramic shooting;
- virtual 180 degree panorama;
- production of a virtual tour.
By ordering video content from us, you can significantly increase the popularity of your brand or company. We work with customers from all over the country and guarantee the lowest prices for the creation of panoramic shooting and other services related to video production.