3D animation is widely used not only in the production of animated videos, for example, cartoons and animated series, but also in the production of educational and promotional videos. Using 3D computer animation, you can create unique characters, locations, as well as original textures.
3D animation: why is it in demand?
You can create a bright, interesting, and most importantly informative video clip using 3D computer animation. Such content is well perceived by the audience due to the presence of original characters in it, surrounded by objects that do not exist in real life. Using 3D animation, you can significantly increase the popularity of your own company or brand.
With the help of animation, you can realize almost any idea. During the production of the video, you can completely ignore the laws of physics and biology. Using three-dimensional computer graphics, you can detail any characters, as well as create a unique world that cannot be found in real life.
Create 3D from scratch
3D computer animation is much more complex than 2D animation. To create it, you need special equipment and software, as well as specialists familiar with modern trends.
In everyday life, animation attracts the attention of a wide audience almost daily, because it is used not only in commercials, but also in music videos, as well as in entertainment-type videos. With the help of animation, you can “revive” any characters, but for this you need to follow several steps, namely:
- Designate a target. Before starting work on animation, a team of specialists, together with the customer, determines the main idea of the video, and also develops the concept. It is important to understand what final information the video should convey.
- Scenario. You can use ready-made scripts, but it’s better to write your own. During its creation, the duration of the video will be determined, as well as the number of objects involved in it.
- Creation of heroes. At this stage, the detailing of all characters is determined. The team and customers discuss the drawing of the appearance of the characters, their movements and facial expressions.
- Layout. The draft version allows you to approximately familiarize yourself with the future video.
- Voice acting. It can be musical accompaniment recorded by a group or a solo artist. In some cases, textual accompaniment dictated by the announcer or actors is used.
- Mixing. This is the last stage where the finishing materials are combined with the voice acting.